Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EDM310 Podcast

I listened to four different podcast that we did from our class. One of which was my own. Being every one's first time, there is always room for improvement! I know I was nervous as well as others. The first one I listened to was, "The Possibilities of using Facebook in an Educational setting." The speakers were Allison Midget and Shaundretta Bethel. They had some good information. This shows you that they did their research. Although one speaker said ugh and um to many times! You don't realize how many times you say that until you go back and listen to your own podcast.

The second one was, "Experiences with Blogs." The speakers were Carmen O'Connor, Nikita Reed, and Angela Heyer. They also had some good information. On the other hand they also said um and y'all a little to much! You could also tell they were reading off their paper. They did change back and fourth between speakers well. There were also a few long pauses and you could hear things that they wouldn't have wanted us to hear, like them whispering.

The next podcast was, "Burp Back" Education. The speakers were Ashley Denson, Sandy Presley, and Robyn Terry. They also had pauses longer than what it should have been. You could tell that they were reading off the paper from time to time. They also had good information and keep it flowing well.
Then the last one was my own. Can You Tube be used as an Educational tool? The speakers were Chris Borchardt, Heather Rodgers, and myself. As I said before, you don't realize all the mistakes that you make, until you listen to yourself. I guess it was everyone being pretty nervous. We also said Um to much! Overall, I think everyone did a pretty good job for the first time!

No comments: