Monday, August 25, 2008

Alex, a virtual classroom!

Never have I heard of the Alex web site! Alex stands for Alabama Learning Exchange. Governor Riley proposed the Access idea in 2005. Access stands for Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide. That is exactly what it is! It is a video conferencing and web base learning center for students and teachers. Students can link to classrooms and course work, that their school may not offer. For teachers there are lesson plans, articles, the info is endless! There are all kinds of things to keep the children excited about learning!
Alex definitely brings more to the classroom! I never knew this web site existed! It is exciting to have this much information at my fingertips! As a teacher, I want to keep my children interested with new, fun, and exciting things! I can download articles, craft ideas, games, the possibilities are endless!

For more information Click Here

No comments: